Thursday, April 10, 2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014

It's that time of the year again when I create my birthday wishlist even if I know that none of it will be granted and I'll end up buying these stuff for myself. Yay! I think I should call this list my to buy list. Lol!


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Stand Out, Sultry, and Elusive
I am so loving these! I already have them in Showy and Complex, 


Clean Brush Shampoo
As a make up enthusiast who invests in make up brushes, this is a must have :) 
Available at dtcmakeup.com 


Sigma F80. 
Although I am really contented with my RT Stippling Brush, 
I feel like I really have to have this one. 


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35. 
I've read good reviews with this one. I feel like I really need it because, EYE BAGS! 

Khiel's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Although quite pricey, I would really want to invest in this. 
With the work I have right now, there are times that I have to pull off an all nighter. 
This product will help me save my face the day after. 

Kate Spade: Cobbie Hill Little Minka in Affogato
I don't have a nude toned bag, so even if I don't get this as a gift, 
I really feel like saving up for it. 

So that's my list. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment