Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reinventing myself

I am stressed. I travel a total of 3-4 hours every day going to work and going home. I hate it. I hate that I don’t see my friends that often, I hate that there’s no convenient alternative.

Since there is not convenient alternative, I’ve decided to shower myself with nice things because I deserve it. No one in this planet have the right to tell me how to handle my money because no one in this planet knows how hard I work to earn it. I have every right to spend it the way I want to. I don’t owe anyone any explanation.



Anyway, these are the things that made me happy for the month of March :)
These items are from SM. If you're patient and you really try hard, there are a lot of good finds in SM.

I've been trying the feminine thingy. I think I want to be feminine for a change. I like this whole color blocking thing. I want to play with prints next time. I think I've been reading too much itscamilleco.com. Hahaha. 
This is how I wore it. The top and shorts are both from SM, the shoes are from Janylin, I bought the Longchamp Le Pliage online, the accessories are from my grandmother :)

Since I've been so kikay lately, I've been addicted to nail polish. Moreover, I've been addicted to Face Shop! I bought my BB Cream for Php1,495.00 and boy it was awesome. I also buy my nail polish from Face Shop. It's not as expensive as OPI or Sally Hansen, but the quality isn't bad. The Php95.00 nail polish will last you 3 days without chipping. Not bad huh? 
This is what I bought yesterday. I forgot to add the eyebrow liner in this picture. All of it cost me Php2005.00 only. Very reasonable :) Plus there's free lip gloss and soaps :) 

I am very proud that I do my own nails now :)

I think this is the only relevant thing I can share to you right now. Hahaha. 

Till next post :)










No comments:

Post a Comment