Monday, April 2, 2012

Polish Lover

I think everyone who reads my blogs is aware that I’m a late bloomer and I just got into this “kikay” thing recently. I’ve been addicted to nail-polish and I keep on purchasing. I had pictures uploaded on my Instagram account with the purchases I made. I am not really a manicure pro but recently, I’ve decided that I should be the one doing my manicure and pedicure. From time to time(at least once a month), I go to nail pros to take care of the occasional in-grown and stuff(gross). Anyway, here are some pictures of my work J

The yellow nail polish is from A'postrophe (120 for 3 colors) and the blue one is from Faceshop (Php 95)

This dark purple shade is from Faceshop (Php95)

Red Nail Polish is from A'postrophe (Php120 for 3 colors)

Effie Trinket inspired manicure 
Red Nail Polish is from A'postrophe (Php120 for 3 colors) and the gold one is from Caronia (Pho34)

So what does this blog entry tell you? I am no mani-pedi pro but I love coloring my nails. If you want quality nail-polish with unique colors, I suggest you go for Faceshop. They have a variety to chose from plus their prices are reasonable, prices start at Php95.00

I hope you had fun :) 


2 comments:

  1. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.
    1979 Pontiac Firebird AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. I just want to clarify what you mean by this, " I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now."? Thanks :)

      Delete