Friday, February 15, 2013

What's in the bag?


I haven’t blogged for a long time and right now I am having problems on how to start blogging again. When my colleague brought up that she and her sisters are starting a blog, I realized how much I miss it. I’ve been on hiatus for almost 4 months I have a lot of stories to tell. But for now, let’s just take it easy. I’ll just share you what I have in my everyday make-up kit.

MAC Studio Fix NC40
Missha Perfect Cover B.B Cream No. 23
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer

The B.B Cream was a pasalubong from S. Korea by my friend Cheska. I swear by it, it’s the best! Better than Smashbox, Faceshop, and Etude. I found out recently that they already have here. They’re selling it in Landmark, it costs roughly around Php1600. I’ve been loyal to my MAC NC40 ever since I tried it; I think I’ll do the same for Missha. The Benefit Concealer is ok. I still plan to try other brands.

Marionnaud N30 Powder Brush
Marionnaud N32 Blush Brush
MAC 266 Small Angle Brush

For its quality, Marionnaud brushes are really cheap and I love it! I use the MAC 266 angle brush with the Nichido eye shadow for my eyebrows.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Charcoal Bad Gal Liner by Benefit
HyperSharp Liner by Maybelline
EyeStudio Lasting Drame Gel Liner by Maybelline
Nichido Eyeshadow

My eyelash curler has a sentimental value that’s why I haven’t replaced it for almost 6 years (I replace the rubber though), that was the first gift I received from my then-boyfriend-now-husband Paulo’s grandmother. Such a sweet lady. More on that next time. Anyway, ever since I got busy at work, I decided that I should let go of using eye shadow every day. I got lazier applying it when I got pregnant, hence the 3 different eyeliners. That’s basically my everyday eye make-up. I also apply mascara if I feel like it. Btw, I focus more on my eyebrows because when it’s maayos, I feel that I’m good to go.

Cover Girl Contouring Blush

I rarely use the blush because for some strange reason, I like focusing on my lips nowadays.

MAC Viva Glam III A51
Clinique All Heart
NYX LSS 623 Heather
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Stockholm)

I think the NYX Heather and the Clinique All Heart are my 2 over-used lipsticks. It fits well for everyday work and activities. I love NYX! Especially their lipsticks! There are many shades to choose from. My first NYX was from my friend Cheska. That girl should have an entry about her make-up.

Anyway, that’s it. I’ll blog about what I did for the past 4 months that I haven’t been blogging.
On my next blog, it’s all about the following:
·         Olivia Marie
·         Giving birth and being a Mom
·         Why I love my husband even more; and
·         Work


Till next post J Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment