Tuesday, February 26, 2013

When Livy was born


So, I promised to update my blog on what happened since November. I gave birth and then there's the holidays. 

November 27, 2012
01:30am – contractions were getting stronger (15 minute interval)
03:30am – contractions almost unbearable, called Makati Med and asked if I should drop by. They said
                 the interval should be closer. Every 5 minutes will not do
05:00am – I can’t take it anymore. I got up, got ready. Woke up Paulo. He hailed a cab and we went to
                 Makati Med.
07:00am – The resident Gyne told me that I was 4 cm dilated and they will admit me
11:00am – The contractions are unbearable and they had to inject anaesthesia.
                  My Mom and sister are now in the hospital assisting Paulo with everything.
                  Paulo went back to our condo to get the 2 hospital bags.
03:00pm – I was 9cm dilated
04:00pm – I was brought to the delivery room
04:30pm – I think around this time I was doing  the whole PUSH thing!
04:57pm – She finally arrived, my beautiful Olivia Marie. Our baby. Our angel. Her eyes were open after
                 a few minutes. God she’s beautiful. I am in love.


My reason for living :) 

This is probably one of the most physically challenging things I've done so far. I'm still on emotional high. Now that she's 3 months old, I can't believe I was a part of bringing such beauty and wonder to this world. I am so happy :)

I haven't thanked my friends yet who went to visit us when we were in Makati Med. Thank you guys! 

1 comment: