Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wedding Deets and Das


I feel that I am the most irresponsible bride. I have 6 months left to prepare for our wedding and I feel like I am cramming everything. The cramming mostly involves which supplier should I get. On the details of the wedding, I think I knew ever since what I wanted and what kind of wedding I wanted to have. All of this of course, I consult with my husband.

For those who don’t know, we’re already married since June 29 last year. We decided to get married civil so that when I give birth to Olivia, there will be no problems with her birth certificate.

The theme of the wedding is old traditions and the motif is yellow. I like yellow because it brightens up the facade of the venue. Also, my motif for my debut was yellow so let’s stick to the plan. J

The Church:
This view is love <3 except for the Korean tourists! 

The Reception Venue:
This is how it looks like when it's bare

The Bridal Gown inspiration:
Love Amanda  Seyfried's gown
photo courtesy of http://www.itsdoctorrecommended.com/2013/02/best-dressed-oscars-2013.html

Table centrepiece inspiration:
They used white roses for this centerpiece, we're going to use yellow :)
photo courtesy of http://www.weddingbycolor.com/mparrish/milestones/113378

For my bridal gown, I've researched and researched, read all the threads from Female Network, Weddings at Work, Pinoy Exchange, etc. Then one time, I was walking around GB5 decided to just buy an off the rack wedding gown. Being desperate, I went inside Religioso. Their store catched my attention because I feel that the clothes they made were for me. It's flowy but in a structured way. Conservative but trendy. I talked to one of their people there and he set me an appointment with Choc Religioso who is the designer. 

I love how spontaneous and accommodating Choc was, she's the type of designer who'd tell you what she can do with your budget. 

That's it for now, I'll keep you guys posted and updated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment