Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crisis on my Earth (because in reality, this is the only Earth)

My next entry should be about our 3rd day in Singapore, but I have to blog about how I am feeling right now like right now.


I was struggling to have a cool title for this entry, I tried to base it from DC's animated movie Crisis on Two Earths but yeah, I guess it's such a FAIL...


I wish there was a financial model or a formula that we can use to predict what would happen to us like 5 years from now. I've been attending meetings and usually, a financial model can be a guide for the management to assess if the project is a go or no go. It will usually show the possible results of the business, both negative and positive. If we have that application in life, it would've been easy, I would have stopped myself from taking this class or talking to this person, working for a certain company and blah blah.


I am 24 and at 24, I think there are 3 things that bothers people our age in this country. WORK, FINANCES, and RELATIONSHIPS.


As I've said in my previous entry, where I am right now with my career is a compromise that I don't and won't regret. However, I am going to move to Paranaque soon and what I am making here is not enough to sustain gas and everything. It's not enough. I need more. The fact that Christmas is near means that I have to buy gifts for everyone and it kinda annoys me when people are sort of demanding when it comes to this.


Obviously, my relationship is going well. I think work and finance is intertwined (during my age). Most of us are broke as a joke. Some of us are lucky enough that living with the parents is encouraged. Unfortunately for me, I pay rent and utilities.


FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment