Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Singapore Day 2

I was supposed to blog about our day 2 in Singapore last week but I wasn't able to because I got really busy and work just started to pile up because of the long long weekend. Anyway, here's what happened in Singapore on our 2nd day there.

When I woke up, I asked Paulo to give our favorite couple a call. While Paulo was talking to Khevin, I asked Pau to ask Khev what time it is since I was too lazy to get up and look. When Khevin told us it was 7:30am, I grabbed the phone from Paulo, told him to that they should get ready and we'll meet them in the hotel lobby by 9:00am. We weren't late for anything or something like that. I just go excited and hyper knowing that we're up by 7:30. 

Cheska, Khev, Paulo, and I met at the lobby by 9:00am and we decided to have breakfast at McDonald's (even if Cheska and Khev have free breakfast from the hotel...awww) since they offer McGriddles in Singapore. At first, I thought it was weird that they serve chili in McDonald's Singapore but when I tasted it, I wanted to bring everything home.

We took a cab going to Sentosa since it would be faster and the price will be the same. It's really fun travelling with Cheska and Khev because we're a couple but at the same time it doesn't feel totally like a double date. I present some of the pictures we took while we're at the Universal Studios

Because everyone who goes to Universal Studios is obliged to have a picture taken with this globe

Saw Orry at Universal Studios :) We saw each other again when Pau and I were about to leave Sentosa

Because again, anyone who goes to Sentosa should have a picture with their version of the Merlion

Paulo and I decided to go back to the hotel after Sentosa because we need to get some rest and take a shower. We got back to our hotel around 5pm and slept till 7pm. Around 8pm, we left our hotel and went to Marina Bay Sands where we had dinner with Allan and Leigh. After dinner, we walked around and hang-out a bit before their flight back to the Philippines.

We finally get to hang-out :) 

Paulo can't get over how awesome and freaky this structure is. Hahaha. 

Cheska and Khevin had dinner with Khev's previous house helper Ate Aida. We were suppose to meet up with them but since it's already 10:30pm, Pau and I decided that this will be our quality time together.

We took the bus from Marina Bay to Chinatown. Unfortunately, it's already 11:00pm and stores in Chinatown are already closed (except for the food stalls). We decided that instead of taking the bus back to our hotel, we will walk. So from Bencoolen area to Havelock Rd. we walked till we got back to our hotel. 

My 2nd day in Singapore is probably one of the longest day of my life. We fought and hugged and fought and laughed and fought and at the end of the day, we're in love <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment