Saturday, November 12, 2011

Someone like you

I am not a big fan of any singer/performer nowadays. For me, all their lyrics are the same. Bland. No meaning. Waste of time. 


Since I am not really a fan of any artists, I pick according to the song. I think a lot of people assume that if you listen to Adele, you're probably heart-broken or something. When I listened to Someone Like You, it broke my heart. It made me feel like crying. Like I am so empty. I had that feeling that as if I am back where I was over a year ago when Paulo and I broke-up, it broke my heart to find out he asked out one of his colleagues, I did the same. 


I am in a long-term happy relationship, but listening to these songs makes me sad. I just wish that everyone would not be scared to fall in love again after having their hearts broken once or twice or more. That the next person they meet is the one. That they don't have to go through that painful stage of moving on. I wish the same for myself because we will never know what will happen next. 


What's next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment