Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How would BBC report this?

I always find it quite amusing how some people are so smart they don’t think for the greater good. I also despise talking to people who always shoves the rule down my throat to tell them they are right. I find it really annoying when Filipino’s are being abusive with their so cold democracy. People, “Freedom is not absolute”.

I know that what Justice de Lima did was “unconstitutional” and lawyers can argue that she has no right to overrule the decision of the Supreme Court. Although I am still quite confused by this because de Lima was acting in behalf of the Executive branch, why can’t the President just issue another EO regarding Arroyo’s departure. I am sure with all the EO’s Arroyo issued during her administration, the b*tch deserves a taste of her own medicine.

She will never have my sympathy. Photo courtesy of http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/94427/govt-stops-arroyo-flight

I applaud de Lima for being firm about her decision. She is probably the strongest cabinet member of the current administration, one who has a backbone and common sense. I want to punch those people in the face for doing everything by the book and by the rules. Remember that the person you are defending played dirty and stole money from hard-working tax-paying people like me, and YOU! There is no need to leave the country for medical purposes. It’s funny how she wanted to promote medical tourism during her time and now she seeks medical assistance abroad. I find it stupid. The stint in NAIA 1 last night didn’t make me feel sorry for her, it was all an act. I feel no sympathy towards her.

Anyway, on a lighter note here is why my entry is titled BBC. You know how monotonous the reporters are in BBC? Like even if the news is good, it feels like it’s sad and depressing.  Paulo made a good example last night and I actually find it funny, “Half-naked cheerleaders walked into the ball park giving out cookies and free hand-jobs”. Even if it’s hilarious, if you read it the way those narrators from BBC does, it sounds monotonous. Allan had his version, I had mine. It is clear that we have the same idea on how BBC delivers their news.

At the end of the day, GMA is really hated. Yes she is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment